Quilting is my therapy! And JK Quilts is my home quilting business. I love being a mom, and I love making beautiful things, so having my own Longarm Quilting Machine here at home is the perfect combination. My friend, Millie (APQS Millennium), by APQS is THE top of the line in longarm quilting machines. My Millie is equipped with all of the extras to do the very best quality work.
- Quilt Glide- A secondary form of stitch regulation that allows you to maintain a high level of control while doing small filler and background designs.
- Bliss Track System- A ball bearing technology to guide the machine on the table and gives you phenomenal control with minimal effort.
- Automatic Quilt Advance System- Eliminates the chance of pleats and puckers on the back of your quilt by automatically rolling your quilt sandwich forward with even tension.
- Hydraulic table lift- Adjusts the height of the table with the touch of a button.
- Overhead lighting- A bright workspace gives you the best possible visibility to set tension and see your stitching lines.
- Quilt Path Computerized system- A computerized system that stitches out complex designs robotically.
- A 14-foot-long table which is long enough to hold the largest king size bed spreads.
JK Quilts will be open for limited hours a few days a week. Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday from 10 am to 2 pm starting March 3rd!